As a Sales Manager for StudyCloud, you will go beyond merely visiting and trying to bring in business, and will have to work with a wide variety of internal groups - Marketing, Sales, Services, Support, UI designers and engineers, they will handle the full range of development cycle.
About the Role & Skills Required:
- Work closely with customers, internal stakeholders, field personnel, and engineer team, while taking into account competitive and industry best practice consideration, in developing and driving product road-map.
- Perform competitive analysis in determining and prioritizing feature requirement for existing and new products and setting targets for your sales team.
- Handling all the documentation work until completion (signing up the contracts) and maintaining the reports of the client’s status on DAILY BASIS. Should maintain strong after sale relations with the customers.
Why join StudyCloud?
- Study Cloud aspires to go beyond academics leading to a child’s holistic development. We aim to ensure that each student is achieving the maximum through the high-quality content contributed by teachers globally.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want StudyCloud to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become the future leader in the Sales team.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your effort by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for Sales.