Good Impacts of COVID-19
The entire world is facing one of its most significant danger, which is none other than COVID-19. It has affected over a million people worldwide and killed over 60,000. From underdeveloped to developed, all the countries are affected by this dilemma. People around the globe are panicking due to it. The world is getting destroyed, both economically and socially. Some experts also say that if not restricted now, we may suffer twice or thrice destruction it has created till now in just one month. But as it is said that 'Each coin has two sides' this virus also has two effects good and bad. To understand about COVID-19, its symptoms and treatments, its impact and various other events taking place due to it read the following articles.
Here you will know some of the good effects of COVID-19 in our life and nature.
Good Impact on Nature
Nature has suffered a lot in these few years because of pollutions and cutting downs of the trees. However, lockdown due to COVID-19 has cleared all the mess we have been spreading all these years. Nature is blooming again with the same happiness and joy it used to be a few years ago. Some of the impacts on the environment and its factors are as follows.
- Abatement in Pollution - Since a few years, the pollution level around the globe was increasing unstoppable. But this rise has temporarily come to an end. The pollution level has fallen at a rate that theorist has stated that we have reversed our pollution to almost ten years.
- Freedom of Animals - Humans have been showing their superiority on other living creatures. Even after living in a prominent place, animals are prisoned in those areas. They are always disturbed about an attack on them or their habitat. However, with the rising effect of COVID-19 people hesitate to roam around, which helped animals in slowly getting their place back. At many sites, people have witnessed rare or endangered animals coming out of their cage and roaming freely.
- Increase in Oxygen Level - Trees are getting cut down brutally for occupying space. This led to a decrease in fresh oxygen level and eventually increase in carbon dioxide. However, COVID-19 is saving nature. People are not leaving their house; eventually, the slaughtering of trees have been abandoned.
Good Impact on Humans
Along with nature, humans have also been experiencing some significant impact. Some of which are as follows.
- Developing Affection for Family - After the introduction of technology, we have always been under their influence. We are forgetting the meaning and importance of family and always neglect them. COVID-19 has helped many people, especially kids, to interact more with their family than electronic devices. They get to play new games and talk along with the family. Elders also introduce new games to them.
- Stop Harming Society - We are a mess for our environment. We are responsible for various issues arising every day in our surroundings. But due to COVID-19 we have learnt the importance of nature and have stopped harming them to a great extend.
- Appropriate Rest - We are living in a stressful and restless environment. We run every day to achieve our goals which are good but till a certain extend. When it goes beyond the limit, then inheriting various diseases is a typical result of it. However, due to COVID-19, many countries are keeping a lockdown. So people are forced to stay at home. This provides them with an adequate amount of rest.
COVID-19 is an enormous threat to humankind. It has already affected many lives. However, it has helped us to live a different experience. Our habits have been changed, and new and prosperous patterns have been injected in us. Perhaps after the virus is abolished, we may try to fall back to the previous life, but once a lesson is taught, it is never deleted from our mind. So we should accept our new life for a better future.